Re: Current CVS is non-functioning

On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 12:16:50PM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> I've just built the current CVS and it is non-functioning.  It locked up
> my system hard to the point I had to do a hard reboot.  The last update
> I had was from the 04/13/01 so the changes that have caused this were
> within the past three days.  I don't have time currently to help debug
> this, sorry.  Maybe more time later this week.
>
> Earnie.

I have similar problems. I can use it in a cmd window. I can use
it using an ssh connection only if ForwardX11 is NO because xauth
hangs otherwise. I can't use scp without tricking around anymore.

I have checked if my getgroups() change is doing this (you never know)
but it isn't.

Since today are still holidays in Germany and I'm nevertheless
debugging mmap(), I would appreciate if I don't have to debug
that problem as well.

Thanks,

Red Hat, Inc.