This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Would anyone adopt subversion?
- From: "Andrew Schulman via cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:39:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: Would anyone adopt subversion?
- References: <email@example.com> <1047223c-74f6-ffdb-a29d-3faa4dc801e9-HInyCGIudOg@public.gmane.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
> On 18/11/2019 23:24, David Rothenberger wrote:
> > Is anyone willing to adopt Subversion?
> Please accept this literally priceless gold star in acknowledgment of
> your efforts in maintaining subversion for the past 12 (!) years.
> Thanks for maintaining this package.
Gold star awarded! https://cygwin.com/goldstars/#DR
Plus, a gold star each for Jon and Marco, for their stealth adoptions of
the xclip and aspell packages. I actually had to modify the Perl script
that generates the gold star page, to cover the case where there is NO web
URL for an award, because the maintainer never announced it.