This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn. Maintainers] Reminder: Package updates needed for the pending switch to perl-5.30.1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 18:07:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Attn. Maintainers] Reminder: Package updates needed for the pending switch to perl-5.30.1
- References: <877e47irjx.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <871ru6mk6a.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <8736ee36qo.fsf_-_@Rainer.invalid> <87sgko4ftx.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
> I'm going to update the Perl distributions in the perl-5.30 repository
> that have bumped up their versions in the meantime on the weekend most
> likely. I think it would be good if the remaining dependent packages
> could be ready until the end of January so that the official Cygwin
> distribution can be switched over before the backlog grows even larger.
The updates are now uploaded.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ: