[ITP] italic-man

I'm again proposing a package to enable italic display of manual pages (as originally intended).
I changed the deployment strategy, following comments in my previous attempt
(https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2017-04/msg00116.html).
A cygport file is included as suggested by Jon Turney but I haven't tested it as the Makefile works just fine without.
wget http://towo.net/cygwin/italic-man/italic-man-1.0-1-src.tar.xz
wget http://towo.net/cygwin/italic-man/italic-man-1.0-1.tar.xz
wget http://towo.net/cygwin/italic-man/setup.hint