This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [GOLDSTAR] Re: Moving packages between arch and noarch
- From: "Andrew Schulman via cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:57:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [GOLDSTAR] Re: Moving packages between arch and noarch
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <87pnna3hmp.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <87pnna3hmp.fsf-9O0xPIFIXLULmYpASZe/Uw@public.gmane.org> <8736iu9e2h.fsf_-_@Rainer.invalid>
- Reply-to: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
> Achim Gratz writes:
> > Jon Turney writes:
> >> I recently deployed a calm update which makes this process (and it's
> >> reverse, when a previously noarch package becomes archful) no longer
> >> require any manual steps.
> >> So, going forward, you may build each version of a package with
> >> ARCH=noarch and upload to noarch/, or without, and upload to x86/ and
> >> x86_64/.
> > Thanks, that should earn you a couple gold stars! Andrew?
> Let's see if I get Andrews attention this time?
Whoop! Awarded! https://cygwin.com/goldstars/#JTy