This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[GOLDSTAR] Re: Moving packages between arch and noarch
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 20:14:30 +0200
- Subject: [GOLDSTAR] Re: Moving packages between arch and noarch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <87pnna3hmp.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
> Jon Turney writes:
>> I recently deployed a calm update which makes this process (and it's
>> reverse, when a previously noarch package becomes archful) no longer
>> require any manual steps.
>> So, going forward, you may build each version of a package with
>> ARCH=noarch and upload to noarch/, or without, and upload to x86/ and
> Thanks, that should earn you a couple gold stars! Andrew?
Let's see if I get Andrews attention this time…
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9: