This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport development
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 11:10:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: cygport development
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2019-07-14 07:25, Federico Kircheis wrote:
> I had the unfortunate idea to execute cygport in a directory that had in it's
> path at least one whitespace (it's not that uncommon under Windows).
> Cygport did not report a clear error, and created files at the wrong location.
> I've posted a patch on github a couple of weeks ago (see
> https://github.com/cygwinports/cygport/pull/12), but I did not get any feedback.
> Does the development of cygport take place on github?
> Should I post my patches somewhere else in order to get them integrated in cygport?
Cygport is a regular Cygwin app used by package maintainers.
Send here and attach them as text with a git send-email subject and cover letter
summarising the change and impact (as to cygwin-patches).
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This email may be disturbing to some readers as it contains
too much technical detail. Reader discretion is advised.