This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Moving packages between arch and noarch
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 19:53:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: Moving packages between arch and noarch
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jon Turney writes:
> I recently deployed a calm update which makes this process (and it's
> reverse, when a previously noarch package becomes archful) no longer
> require any manual steps.
> So, going forward, you may build each version of a package with
> ARCH=noarch and upload to noarch/, or without, and upload to x86/ and
Thanks, that should earn you a couple gold stars! Andrew?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1: