This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn. Maintainers] Perl 5.26.1 (release is imminent)
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 09:36:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Attn. Maintainers] Perl 5.26.1 (release is imminent)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87vakh5bw0.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <87d16g6qaz.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <87bmlwabb6.fsf_-_@Rainer.invalid> <87fuag48sd.fsf_-_@Rainer.invalid> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 12:47:41PM -0500, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> On 2017-10-18 13:20, Achim Gratz wrote:
> > Again the reminder that the following packages will have to be re-built
> > since they install perl modules:
> > git: Distributed version control system
> > grepmail: search mailboxes for mail matching an expression (installed binaries and support files)
> > pristine-tar: Regenerate pristine tarballs (installed binaries and support files)
> > sendxmpp: Commandline XMPP (jabber) utility (installed binaries and support files)
> Adam, Jari, these packages still need to be rebuilt.
I'll update and rebuild Git now.