This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lftp version override help
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:35:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: lftp version override help
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/11/2017 1:14 PM, Andrew Schulman wrote:
As I described elsewhere here, I'm trying to dump lftp 4.8.0-1, which is
partly broken, and promote 4.7.8-1 to current. I thought I could do that by
uploading override.hint with:
But calm doesn't like that:
ERROR: package 'lftp' version '4.8.0-1' is most recent non-test version,
but version '4.7.8-1' is curr:
ERROR: package 'lftp-debuginfo' version '4.8.0-1' is most recent non-test
version, but version '4.7.8-1' is curr:
ERROR: error while validating merged x86 packages for Andrew Schulman
So I guess I need a manual intervention. Can someone please help?
See https://cygwin.com/package-upload.html near the end, under the
heading "Removing files from the Cygwin distribution".