This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH cygport] Add a command to make a test release
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 16:01:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH cygport] Add a command to make a test release
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
> This patch (originally by Achim Gratz) adds a mechanism for generating
> packages marked as 'test' as described in .
> I'm not committed to any of the details, but I would like to get
> something with this functionality in, so tell me how you'd like it
> implemented and I'll do it...
>  https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2016-12/msg00005.html
Cygport needs a way to specify which versions are prev, curr, and test in
cygport files. David Rothenberger and I each proposed a method [1,2]. It
doesn't matter much to me which method is picked, but it's definitely a