Re: Neko package

On 30/04/2017 18:51, Andy Li wrote:
Let me know if there is any remaining issue.

Looks ok to me.  I added neko to your package list.

# cygport cannot auto detect these, since the ndll files are not
# named with .dll.

If these really are just .dll by another name, you might want to explore patching cygport to teach it that (it already has to deal with some other non-standard extensions for DLLS)