This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:42:18 -0600
- Subject: [ITA] units
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
As a long time user of Cygwin and units, both professionally and
personally, I noticed a new release of units 2.14 was available
but the package is orphaned.
I built and installed the new release for myself, and thought I'd
like to make it available to the community, so would like to adopt
the package units.
I've had no problems downloading the prvious source, bumping the
cygport version, building, testing, installing, and using the new
You should be able to see what was built at:
where the following components are available:
I've read the contributor/maintainer guides but as this would be my
first package contribution, I may need some help using calm, etc.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada