This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] mailutils 3.2
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:17:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] mailutils 3.2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 02/04/2017 23:39, Ken Brown wrote:
This is a followup to
Mailutils is packaged by Debian:
My packaging closely follows theirs, except that I have split off the unversioned DLLs from libmailutils5 into a separate package libmailutils-sieve-extensions to avoid a possible future collision (see https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2017-03/msg00034.html and my reply to it).
For the convenience of the reviewer, I have included the Debian packaging as a comment at the end of my cygport file.
3.2-missing_tests.patch is listed in SRC_URI. I'm guess this is an
error, or it needs to be a URL?
src_tests() ignores the result of make check.
I added 'mailutils' to your authorized uploads, so you can go ahead or
wait until Yaakov has some time to tell you what else is wrong with your