This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] DocBook 5 + tools -- Next Steps?
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Holger Bast <HolgerBast at gmx dot de>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 17:16:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] DocBook 5 + tools -- Next Steps?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-8e5c25eb-5111-4af9-a443-e1bc9e04e7b8-1490888376587@3capp-gmx-bs02> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <trinity-c0d875fc-5d38-40fb-bf84-ccf8c1ed950e-1491560038989@3capp-gmx-bs13> <trinity-f0d27984-a823-473b-a469-050a0cee084a-1492524347831@3capp-gmx-bs55>
On 18/04/2017 15:05, Holger Bast wrote:
Are the packages docbook5 and daps ok and will they be included in the cygwin portage?
What are the next steps for me?
Thank you for your patience and sorry about the delay.
Sorry I didn't notice this before, but I think this package should be
called 'docbook5' (there are no current examples of a package name
containing a hyphen followed by a digit, and I think that should be
avoided), in which case, the cygport file should be named docbook5.cygport
Your .cygport file also has a mixture of tabs and spaces, please fix that.
With those things fixed, package looks good, so please provide a ssh key
as per https://cygwin.com/package-upload.html