This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libftdi1 & libconfuse
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Åke Rehnman <ake dot rehnman-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public dot gmane dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:52:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libftdi1 & libconfuse
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 18/04/2017 19:50, Åke Rehnman wrote:
One more effort to try getting some attention towards libftdi and
Thank you for your patience and sorry about the delay.
Both libftdi and libconfuse are available in ubuntu and debian + others.
Libftdi is used with openocd among others. Libconfuse is used by eeprom
programmer for libftdi.
libftdi1 is released under LGPL 2.1 and eeprom programmer under GPL 2.
libconfuse is released under ISC License. See
Files available here: https://stm8-binutils-gdb.sourceforge.io/cygwin/
libftdi1.cygport should use 'DEPEND=pkgconfig(libconfuse)' rather than
hand-rolling a check for it.
I guess that it should also have 'pkgconfig(libusb-1.0) swig'.
With those things fixed, package looks good, so please provide a ssh key
as per https://cygwin.com/package-upload.html