This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unison-2.48 build fails with latest ocaml and flexdll (attn: Achim)
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:22:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: unison-2.48 build fails with latest ocaml and flexdll (attn: Achim)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx02.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=cygwin.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx02.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=none smtp.mailfrom=yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com E438864A5E
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com E438864A5E
- References: <41t6ibtbcojbmar8blrc80fk8tmplbbuj3-e09XROEemail@example.com> <5723B6C7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <5mt0bcpirrh22jobp0qtm5q0hsfqqncjt8-e09XROEemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <252tdclpluck0js4vmvbjtbs8sr2r7v2eg-e09XROEfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2017-04-03 12:11, Andrew Schulman wrote:
Build gets farther now, but fails later on complaining about caml__frame:
Try Fedora's patchset, that should fix compatibility with 4.04:
This isn't actually a problem now, I was only using orpie as a test. Orpie
hasn't been updated in several years, and the source site has gone dark. So
I may never actually need to build it again. If I do, then I'll have to
Actually, orpie currently has a dependency on libgsl0, which was
recently superseded by libgsl19, so a rebuild is needed.
Thanks for maintaining all the ocaml packages. I see BTW that you added
ocaml-lablgtk2. Some time I'll get back to trying to package Unison with
the GTK2 GUI.
Feel free to borrow from Ports:
Whether you want these actually separate from the command-line version
or not is up to you, of course.