This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to manage 2 guile version
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 14:30:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: how to manage 2 guile version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 28/03/2017 18:08, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2017-03-28 11:00, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 28/03/2017 17:34, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2017-03-28 00:50, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Last week I was planning to just release guile-2.0.14,
but while the test of guile itself is almost fine I noticed an issue
when building "make" with it.
Only tested on 64 bits, 'make check' of make fails on all guile tests
Than is the Symantec annoying me again.
I will check in Safe mode without AV.
I have updated my proposed changes:
thanks. The issue for make was in the lack of
With that "make check" has no issue on guile test.
I am making minor change to your proposal for package names;
for 2.0 we have libguile2.0-devel so for 1.8 I am using
libguile1.8-devel instead of libguile-devel and
current guile-devel is obsoleted by libguile2.0-devel.
I will upload as soon I complete the build for both arch.