This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to manage 2 guile version
- From: szgyg <szgyg at ludens dot elte dot hu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:11:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: how to manage 2 guile version
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 07:50:43AM +0200, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> On 28/03/2017 04:15, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
>> On 2016-07-17 12:01, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>>> 2.0.12 build fine, I need just to look on some test failures
>>> 00-socket.test seems to cause a segfault.
> Last week I was planning to just release guile-2.0.14,
> but while the test of guile itself is almost fine I noticed an issue
> when building "make" with it.
> Only tested on 64 bits, 'make check' of make fails on all guile tests
> no real time in the next month to chase it.
FWIW guile 2.2.0 was released two weeks ago . Mostly works, but it
still has failing tests .