This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: potrace headers and libraries
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:36:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: potrace headers and libraries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2017-03-14 12:40, Ken Brown wrote:
| Your build of potrace lacks the headers and libraries that would normally be
| provided by libpotrace0 and libpotrace-devel packages. Would you be willing
| to add these? (You need to pass --with-libpotrace to the configure script.)
| For your convenience, I'm attaching a cygport file that does this.
Would you be interested in taking over? It's yours if you want.