This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH cygport] Write and upload pvr.hint rather than setup.hint
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 14:46:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH cygport] Write and upload pvr.hint rather than setup.hint
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2016-09-01 12:12, Jon Turney wrote:
On 30/08/2016 13:24, Jon Turney wrote:
For a source-only package, rather than just a skip: key, write category:,
requires:, ldesc: and sdesc: keys as well.
This had a rather unfortunate bug which made it always generate a
source-only package hint (i.e. with skip:), rather than only when needed
because nothing else has generated the package hint.
Updated version attached.
Merged and pushed.