This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 08:17:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: fish curr and prev are reversed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1ugqkbhbvdrlgfrf94m02p11ko5op8fbna at 4ax dot com> <1ugqkbhbvdrlgfrf94m02p11ko5op8fbna-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <c0b64a7b-2b4e-2bbd-399d-0077cee0503a at dronecode dot org dot uk>
> On 31/05/2016 09:32, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > RIght now for fish, version 2.3b1-1 is current and 2.3.0-1 is prev. This is the
> > opposite of what I intended. I expected 2.3b1 to sort before 2.3.0.
> > AFAIK the last setup.hint that I uploaded didn't include curr: or prev: lines,
> > so this looks to be what calm decided to do. Can someone please fix it?
> The sort order is now documented at 
> See also the discussion at
>  https://cygwin.com/setup.html#naming
Thanks. Although it gives the wrong answer (meaning, not the answer I want) in
this case, I think it's reasonable. Next time I'll check and add curr: and
prev: lines if needed. Andrew