This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] poco-doc: Documentation package for Poco
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 09:59:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] poco-doc: Documentation package for Poco
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8b79fee5-3b78-099c-1b70-8ec120a2cb9c at tiscali dot co dot uk> <0de555de-efd6-5563-7e9a-7eb2d93cb94f at tiscali dot co dot uk> <20160530084730 dot GG12694 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 30/05/16 09:47, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On May 30 09:18, David Stacey wrote:
On 17/05/16 23:12, David Stacey wrote:
wget --no-check-certificate --no-host-directories --force-directories
I hope you don't mind a gentle nudge! This is just repackaging what was
already in Cygwin anyway, so it shouldn't take too much time to check. I'd
like to upload poco-1.7.3, but can't until 'poco-doc' is added to
cygwin-package-maint as a top-level package.
Done. Please go ahead.