This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] poco-doc: Documentation package for Poco
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 09:18:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] poco-doc: Documentation package for Poco
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8b79fee5-3b78-099c-1b70-8ec120a2cb9c at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On 17/05/16 23:12, David Stacey wrote:
wget --no-check-certificate --no-host-directories --force-directories
I hope you don't mind a gentle nudge! This is just repackaging what was
already in Cygwin anyway, so it shouldn't take too much time to check.
I'd like to upload poco-1.7.3, but can't until 'poco-doc' is added to
cygwin-package-maint as a top-level package.
Many thanks in advance,