This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 14:44:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9de6f042-3510-ef4c-9c2d-90f354244691 at cygwin dot com> <nh1rq5$ho5$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <87vb27nz0f dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 2016-05-21 11:42, Achim Gratz wrote:
Achim Gratz writes:
I'll check my other packages next week.
Here's the wave of Perl distributions as previously determined by true
dedup (the one marked with an asterisk is not mine and may have been
moved already). I've quickly checked the latest build logs again for my
own Perl distributions. Please move the x86 packages to noarch if
possible so it matches up what I've done locally.