This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] splitting documentation
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 20:20:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] splitting documentation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <d3964cef-fd56-3481-5e3d-c810f19ff998 at gmail dot com>
Marco Atzeri writes:
> To move the documentation in a noarch package
> I split lilypond in two source packages.
I'm not too enamored with this ideaâ we will eventually end up with the
possibility of having parts of packages noarch and other parts arch-ful.
Trying to preempt that goal by going berserk on package definitions that
are not noarch only seems wrong to me.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: