This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 17:55:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9de6f042-3510-ef4c-9c2d-90f354244691 at cygwin dot com> <640fc068-fd9c-1570-f3ab-3b8b40b169cb at cornell dot edu> <89116a28-b737-4663-c2cb-6c648ba48b98 at cygwin dot com>
On 5/11/2016 4:35 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
I haven't moved these yet, but what about the rest of the collections? IIRC the
TEXLIVE_ARCH_PKGS do have CPU-cygwin paths in the "sources", but are they
No, the only issue is the sources. As it stands, if someone downloads the
source from one arch and tries to build on the other, cygport will complain
about missing source packages. Of course, running 'cygport fetch' will fix
that, so it's not a big deal.
Maybe in the future we should add the TEXLIVE_ARCH_PKGS for both CPUs to the
sources, and then there's no issue at all.