This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 23:02:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] ARCH=noarch uploads with cygport 0.22.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9de6f042-3510-ef4c-9c2d-90f354244691 at cygwin dot com> <ce101265-f7c8-1946-ace3-9df78221cf85 at gmail dot com> <9c6d568b-03da-faed-19ae-56772fe4a41c at cygwin dot com>
On 11/05/2016 22:48, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-05-11 13:38, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 11/05/2016 00:11, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Once you have upgraded to cygport 0.22.0, maintainers MUST email a list
of their package(s) which qualify as noarch AND are already marked
ARCH=noarch or will be with the next release. (Note that inheriting
cross.cygclass implies ARCH=noarch.) A new release is NOT necessary
just to add ARCH=noarch to the .cygport, just that it should be added
locally so as to be included in the next release. We will then move
these packages into /noarch/release on sourceware and acknowledge such,
at which point you are clear to upload future releases.
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
All these are arch independent as contain only scripts
(for the time being)
But what about the following?
contains the arch specific in this case in mex variant.
octave-octcdf is obsolete and empty.