This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ITP] terminator 0.98 (0.96 is in Cygwin Ports)
- From: Mike DePaulo <mikedep333 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 16:14:23 -0400
- Subject: [ITP] terminator 0.98 (0.96 is in Cygwin Ports)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This package is currently in Cygwin Ports at version 0.96-2, as well
as in major distros
like Fedora & Debian.
This is the newest release, 0.98. I originally had an ITP discussion
for 0.96-2. I tested it and did not see any regressions.
category: GNOME Shells
requires: bash python python-configobj python-dbus python-gconf2
python-gnome2 python-gobject python-gtk2.0 python-pynotify python-vte
sdesc: "GTK+ terminal with split-window and tabs capabilities"
ldesc: "The goal of this project is to produce a useful tool for arranging
terminals. It is inspired by programs such as gnome-multi-term, quadkonsole,
etc. in that the main focus is arranging terminals in grids (tabs is the most
common default method, which Terminator also supports)."