This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unison-2.48 build fails with latest ocaml and flexdll (ping: Yaakov, Damien)
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 10:03:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: unison-2.48 build fails with latest ocaml and flexdll (ping: Yaakov, Damien)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <da9ihbhqq10li34euc21httcri45rgq28i at 4ax dot com> <h1hvhblmsho84o6ofuetks19agfo3u9ro4 at 4ax dot com>
On 26/04/2016 21:47, Andrew Schulman wrote:
I'm trying to build unison 2.48.3, which worked fine the last time I tried
it, in June 2015. Today the build fails, with "flexdll error: cannot
ocamlc -o mkProjectInfo unix.cma str.cma mkProjectInfo.ml
File "mkProjectInfo.ml", line 1:
Error: Error on dynamically loaded library:
/usr/lib/ocaml/stublibs/dllunix.so: flexdll error: cannot relocate
RELOC_REL32, target is too far: 0xfffffffc0f997112 0xf997112
I ran /bin/rebaseall and tried again, with the same result.
This is still unresolved. I can't build unison-2.48.3 on any of my Cygwin
hosts. It worked a year ago; now it doesn't. Can you help?
There was an issue rebasing that file some time ago.
I suggest at least to try a full rebase with
and re-running setup.
I don't remember if rebaseall is rebasing from scratch or not.