This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[RFC] locked-down setup
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 12:15:35 +0200
- Subject: [RFC] locked-down setup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
For the Cygwin installer at work I've locked down setup to not accept
nor read in extra keys and to always check the signatures (and exit when
there is no signature present). Of course I've also changed the
If there's general interest in such a modification I'd offer to develop
that patch into a proper configure option.
Also, the documentation of how to extract the key data has bit-rotted
somewhat, I've been using the gpg to extract the key parameters.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: