This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] ? xgraph-12.1-4
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 06:35:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] ? xgraph-12.1-4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56FFE668 dot 30207 at gmail dot com> <5706D68A dot 2070407 at cygwin dot com>
On 07/04/2016 23:52, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-04-02 10:34, Marco Atzeri wrote:
As Jari seems a reluctant maintainer
I rebuilt xgraph with latest debian patches using cygport.
It solves the 64 bit segfault reported on:
Your DESCRIPTION has a bunch of leading '+'. Otherwise looks good, go
thanks for checking.