This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
upload failed - "calm messages"??
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 00:15:59 +0200
- Subject: upload failed - "calm messages"??
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have uploaded mintty 2.3.4, using the same upload script as before, but received a mail from firstname.lastname@example.org titled "calm messages for Thomas Wolff [...]" telling me "no setup.hint in /sourceware/cygwin-staging/home/Thomas Wolff/x86/release/mintty but files: mintty-2.3.4-0.tar.xz, mintty-2.3.4-0-src.tar.xz".
Have the rules changed?