This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: towo at towo dot net
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 20:50:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: calm
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160321204157 dot 3199 dot qmail at sourceware dot org>
On 21/03/2016 20:41, email@example.com wrote:
calm.py: no setup.hint in /sourceware/cygwin-staging/home/Thomas Wolff/x86_64/release/mintty but files: mintty-2.3.3-0-src.tar.xz, mintty-2.3.3-0.tar.xz
calm.py: no setup.hint in /sourceware/cygwin-staging/home/Thomas Wolff/x86/release/mintty but files: mintty-2.3.3-0-src.tar.xz, mintty-2.3.3-0.tar.xz
I've set this upload to be retried, with a copy of the current setup.hint
While historically just uploading package files, without a setup.hint
has been allowed, this doesn't seem a good idea, as the setup.hint
should reflect any updated dependencies the package has.
(this may not be significant for mintty which only depends on cygwin,
but for other packages, it could be more important)
So, please upload the setup.hint as well, in future.