This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.8
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 18:25:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.5.0-0.8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20160318203409 dot GA11113 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <56EC6BDA dot 7050505 at cornell dot edu> <20160318214509 dot GD11113 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 3/18/2016 5:45 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
[CCed cygwin-apps to reach out to all package maintainers]
On Mar 18 16:58, Ken Brown wrote:
On 3/18/2016 4:34 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I released a new Cygwin TEST version 2.5.0-0.8.
If things are not going very wrong, this is basically what you'll
get as 2.5.0-1 release. Please, please test and report regressions.
Does this release include Yaakov's overhaul of the feature test macros?
Sorry, I completely forgot to metion this in my release mail, which
is especially weird because I created this test release to allow testing
the new feature test macros in the first place. Sorry!
The problem I reported in
https://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2015-12/msg00183.html has reappeared.
It looks like your fix
(https://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2015-12/msg00199.html) got reverted.