This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Process for retiring a subpackage
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 21:02:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: Process for retiring a subpackage
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160317120414 dot GT29016 at dinwoodie dot org> <56EAD16D dot 70003 at cygwin dot com> <20160318122406 dot GB29016 at dinwoodie dot org> <56EC3E9D dot 4020207 at cygwin dot com>
On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 12:45:01PM -0500, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> On 2016-03-18 07:24, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> >On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:46:53AM -0500, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> >>Just leave this in indefinitely.
> >Ah, handy! One thing that's missing, which I suspect is a bug in
> >Cygport: I'd expect the git-completion package produced after adding
> >that would have a category of "_obsolete", but I needed to define
> >git_completion_CATEGORY for that to happen.
> No, that's not necessary, cygport handles that just fine. Did you
> forget to remove git-completion from PKG_NAMES?