This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Process for retiring a subpackage
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 12:45:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: Process for retiring a subpackage
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160317120414 dot GT29016 at dinwoodie dot org> <56EAD16D dot 70003 at cygwin dot com> <20160318122406 dot GB29016 at dinwoodie dot org>
On 2016-03-18 07:24, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:46:53AM -0500, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Just leave this in indefinitely.
Ah, handy! One thing that's missing, which I suspect is a bug in
Cygport: I'd expect the git-completion package produced after adding
that would have a category of "_obsolete", but I needed to define
git_completion_CATEGORY for that to happen.
No, that's not necessary, cygport handles that just fine. Did you
forget to remove git-completion from PKG_NAMES?