This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] wtf-0.0.4-8
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 13:23:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITA] wtf-0.0.4-8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56EBCDFA dot 9040002 at gmail dot com> <56EBCDFA dot 9040002-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public dot gmane dot org> <20160318101102 dot GA16696 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <pe9oeb566il23rt97ap87b8e97uhhelath at 4ax dot com> <pe9oeb566il23rt97ap87b8e97uhhelath-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <20160318162841 dot GB27115 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> Hi Andrew,
> On Mar 18 11:59, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> You forgot your own, see
Uh, no, I didn't forget! Thanks, but I don't need one. I was just kidding
about the script and all.
I have fun keeping the gold star page, and have already gotten a few stars for
it. Besides, I got to invent a dungbomb award and give it to myself. What
could top that?!