This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Keep calm
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 18:29:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: Keep calm
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56E88E08 dot 609 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <87h9g6disy dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 16/03/2016 06:43, Achim Gratz wrote:
Jon Turney writes:
I've disabled upset (the perl script on sourceware.org, which performs
the task of composing setup.ini from setup.hints and moving uploads),
and enabled calm (a re-write from scratch to perform these tasks).
The access rights on the setup.ini file are borked. Can you please fix
This was fixed by sourceware pixies. I've updated the script to avoid a
Also, it would be really cool if setup.xz files were finally made
available (the best compression option in my experience is -6e).
This is something I want to look at, once the initial problems have been