This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] procps
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:51:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITA] procps
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALsG8y1nQ-oZEmqoAxAgV=n_kepSovHZNn3iQE5wMKz=WirYyQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87d1qudido dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1CCF07D8-9313-4886-AB52-8C29A443A7D4 at gmail dot com> <56E90CAA dot 6030302 at gmail dot com> <748AE727-A4EE-48AB-8811-7AA6F61807D2 at gmail dot com>
On 16/03/2016 08:42, Wayne Porter wrote:
Ok, good to know. I was working on this as an exercise in porting code and saw that the current version was quite old. Should I email the current maintainer directly instead of putting it out on the mailing list?
#1 never send direct mail to maintainers. Use this list or the main one.
#2 bottom posting is the standard in this mailing list.
I assume Corinna will read this thread anyway.
Feel free to adopt any real ORPHAN package.