This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 20:00:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: clisp/maxima
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56E82B71 dot 7080400 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown writes:
> I have a new release of clisp ready to go (x86_64 only) [*]. If I
> remember correctly, this means you will need to rebuild maxima.
I'll have to check that, but I guess yes (I'm not sure how exactly this
gets decided, but it's a new compiler and likely different configure
switches, so I'd expect the memory images to be incompatible).
> The new release is available at
> I won't upload it until I get the OK from you.
Let me see when I get to that.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2: