This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] The Silver Searcher / Ag
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:28:00 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ITP] The Silver Searcher / Ag
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160223144209 dot GA29016 at dinwoodie dot org> <56CC8EAC dot 2080603 at cygwin dot com> <20160224102635 dot GC29016 at dinwoodie dot org> <56CDC2AF dot 7040807 at cygwin dot com> <20160315100510 dot GG29016 at dinwoodie dot org> <20160315103657 dot GB3650 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20160315115228 dot GJ29016 at dinwoodie dot org> <20160315121816 dot GA3178 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 01:18:16PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Mar 15 11:52, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 11:36:57AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > Hi Adam,
> > >
> > > On Mar 15 10:05, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> > > > Does this and/or Warren's email count as a GTG? I have the packages
> > > > ready to upload...
> > >
> > > I added ag to cygwin-pkg-maint. Please go ahead.
> > Hmm. The package I uploaded was called the_silver_searcher, to match
> > Fedora's packaging (plus Gentoo, Arch, Slackware, BSD, ...), and I think
> > the mismatch is preventing upset from picking up the packages. Could
> > you rename the package in cygwin-pkg-maint?