This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SECURITY] perl: CVE-2016-2381
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 19:17:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] perl: CVE-2016-2381
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56DD12D6 dot 2060308 at cygwin dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> A security vulnerability has been made public for perl:
I've asked on p5p what the plan is for another 5.22 release. If that's
too far off, I'll just patch 5.22.1, otherwise I'll wait for these
patches (there are more fixes on the branch) to be released in 5.22.2.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1: