This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libSBML-5.12.0-core and moose-3.0.2
- From: Subhasis Ray <ray dot subhasis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 22:36:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libSBML-5.12.0-core and moose-3.0.2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKcPc2S+RQ8JbtkvEOiJtVisktpa=Rwd5aUs2JFpAebS4kpHRw at mail dot gmail dot com> <56D86B81 dot 90806 at gmail dot com> <CAKcPc2SSfrNuwfEyLKYB_wUkZ9OtQvhJvR8JejcaV_FTptwG0w at mail dot gmail dot com> <56D9EA12 dot 9080709 at gmail dot com> <20160305100710 dot GC3860 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <877fhh6ow3 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CAKcPc2QdmJMbFj8oJkc9zc2tGn1-hYypmLUOUvcqimhVZ8Zz4w at mail dot gmail dot com>
My bad. Marco had already sent the corrected cygport file.
On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Subhasis Ray <email@example.com> wrote:
> Thanks for all the feedback. I feel that it is better to get moose
> included in debian first since the primary development and usage
> platform for it is Unix/Linux anyway.
> For libsbml, I am not sure how to separate the include headers and
> the dll into two packages with cygport. Any pointer to existing
> documentation will be appreciated.
> On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 8:22 AM, Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> wrote:
>> Corinna Vinschen writes:
>>> More important to me is that the maintainer-to-be subscribes to the
>>> cygwin user mailing list as well as the cygwin-apps maintainer mailing
>>> list and promises to scna the list for user problems with his/her
>> s/scna/scan/ I suppose?
>> +<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
>> SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2: