This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 10:02:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: googlecl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGHJv4d0ivD3rFopg+5BbvU1Uip3RuGstmhFKj_4aOTs7dPq6A at mail dot gmail dot com> <56C5E539 dot 70700 at cygwin dot com> <CAGHJv4eXGboJCxRa3OQ2afkP6wWDnxvP3wxUa1BwXHEPFCQMmA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2016-02-18 09:54, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
On 18 February 2016 at 10:37, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2016-02-18 09:11, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
I haven't tested the existing googlecl package to see if it still
works, but I suspect it doesn't given the statement above. Should it
be removed from the distro?
If it doesn't work anymore, then it should be removed.
I've confirmed that googlecl in the distro no longer works, so it
should be removed.