This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SECURITY] p7zip: CVE-2015-1038
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 20:01:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] p7zip: CVE-2015-1038
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56AB9A3F dot 3040808 at cygwin dot com> <BAY169-W135C2459F190107A746FE76A7DB0 at phx dot gbl> <BAY169-W401D7F793D3E837DBF61F5A7DC0 at phx dot gbl> <BAY169-W408B5913ECB16EC67C8CD4A7DC0 at phx dot gbl> <20160208135409 dot GI27646 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <BAY169-W61D70AFE36EB965B52B599A7D60 at phx dot gbl>
Tony Kelman writes:
> Thanks for the help Corinna.
> I don't have anything for sourceware or cygwin.com in
> ~/.ssh/known_hosts, should I?
Recently the default configuration has been changed to only have hashes
in that file. You could change it back or use ssh management commands
to remove the existing entries for sourceware or cygwin that are hashed
into the file.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2: