This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] cygutils
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 14:54:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITA] cygutils
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot BSF dot 4 dot 63 dot 1510261247350 dot 14458 at m0 dot truegem dot net> <Pine.BSF.4.63.1510261247350.14458-geelVp1Zv4dnkc/9tpAPGA at public dot gmane dot org> <20151027100035 dot GR5319 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <jv603b9c52n950pinp5tmd2ut8ikba9926 at 4ax dot com> <jv603b9c52n950pinp5tmd2ut8ikba9926-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <20151028133110 dot GB5319 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On Oct 27 20:51, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > > On Oct 26 12:50, Mark Geisert wrote:
> > > > I understand that the cygutils package is orphaned. I'd like to take over
> > > > maintenance of that package. Please excuse any stumbling around the room as
> > > > I get situated :) .
> > > >
> > > > ..mark
> > >
> > > Corinna is climbing down the vaults to polish goldstars...
> > Awarded! http://cygwin.com/goldstars/#MG
> A bit early, this one ;)
Want me to add a stinkbomb to offset, until he makes good?