This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [GOLDSTAR] Re: [PATCH setup 0/3] Setup replacement for incver_ifdep
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:06:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: [GOLDSTAR] Re: [PATCH setup 0/3] Setup replacement for incver_ifdep
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1442937170-17580-1-git-send-email-jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk> <561BB2A4 dot 2030009 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <561BB2A4 dot 2030009-GrJqePx9RPPAJUdA+FbntA at public dot gmane dot org> <20151019153326 dot GA18989 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On Oct 12 14:16, Jon Turney wrote:
> > On 22/09/2015 16:52, Jon Turney wrote:
> > >(Further note: autodep is broken in upset. Many package which should have a
> > >dependency on _update-info-dir do not have one, and only 19 packages do, so this
> > >is not working as intended at the moment.
> > >
> > >Yes, this means that the autodep on the cygwin package isn't working correctly,
> > >either.)
> > While I still think this needs replacing with something better, this
> > particular issue was actually quite straightforward to fix, so I fixed this
> > on sourceware yesterday.
> Thanks a lot for doing this! This is goldstar worthy.