This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [SECURITY] gnutls (CVE-2015-6251)
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:30:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] gnutls (CVE-2015-6251)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440437770 dot 9072 dot 21 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
>>>>> Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> Dr. Volker,
> Fix: upgrade to 3.3.17, which is supposed to be ABI-compatible with 3.2
> (minus the removal of the libgnutls-xssl wrapper library, which is
> unused AFAIK), OR add the following patch to 3.2.20:
Will do on friday, I'm on a work trip right now.