This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] amanda
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 07:03:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] amanda
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87h9op1j0d dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55B729CD dot 4050402 at gmail dot com> <1438377883 dot 14720 dot 2 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <20150803081243 dot GC13428 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Mon, 2015-08-03 at 10:12 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jul 31 16:24, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> > Mark has yet to respond to any messages regarding his packages
> > (e.g.
> > libffi4 -> libffi6 rebuild). If you're interested in maintaining
> > amanda, it's yours, otherwise I'll remove it from the distro.
> I had contact via PM with Mark early 2015, but unfortunately nothing
> much happened. For the time being I set the package to orphaned.
> But, yes, I agree that we should remove it if nobody wants it.